Hey everyone! Hope you’re having a good week so far.
So, lovely Kalee from Voyageur Kalee blog nominated me for a Liebster Award! I’d never heard of a Liebster Award before, but from what I can gather, its’s basically a bit of a tool to help smaller bloggers get some publicity and share our favourite bloggers by tagging them! I think it’s a great idea to show appreciation for the smaller blogs we love.
Please visit Kalee’s blog – she’s soon to move to London from the states!
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award and include their link in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blog.
My questions to answer:
1. What is your favourite quote?
“With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?” Oscar Wilde.
2. What is one thing you can’t live without?
Books, I couldn’t live without books. I genuinely can’t imagine not having books in my life. None of this kindle nonsense!
3. Who is somebody you tell everything to?
My partner Chris. I can tell him everything, and do.
4. How long have you been blogging?
Not long, only since Valentine’s Day this February. But I love it SO much.
5. What do you want to write more of this year?
More fiction. And also more blog posts!
6. What goals have you set for yourself for 2015?
You can find out in this post
I wrote earlier in the year! They all centre on being more content and leading a fulfilling life.
7. Any trips planned for the summer?
YES, oh my goodness yes Chris and I are going to Croatia in June! I love Croatia, and am so so so so so excited.
8. What’s one place on your bucket list you are dying to see?
At the moment, it’s Bali. I follow a lot of people who have been in Bali recently and it looks insanely good.
9. What is your go-to drink of choice? Alcoholic or not.
Tea tea tea tea tea.
10. Favourite season?
Spring or Autumn, I love the colours.
11. Favourite holiday?
I’m guessing this means past holidays – in which case, it would probably be either Croatia or the Italian Riviera, both of which I went on with my mam and Grandfather. Both amazing places with my favourite people.
Thank you so much to Kalee for nominating me!
The blogs I love and nominate are:
My questions for you lovely lot are:
1. What is your favourite book of all time?
2. What would your perfect outfit look like?
3. What would your perfect day look like?
4. Tell me something ‘weird’ about yourself?
5. What is your best memory of 2015 so far?
6. If you were to plan a day out for us both, what would we do?
7. What do you do for a job?
8. What is your favourite hobby?
9. What is something you’re proud of?
10. What is one rule that you live by?
11. What do you want to accomplish in 2015?
I really really love this idea of sharing blogs with other people, so I’d love it if we kept this up!